Partner Support Liaison
Location: San Diego, California
About the Team
Partner Support is a direct contact to social service agencies and government entities partnering with On the Go. The Partner Support team interacts directly with partners to tackle any issues that may arise with their partnership but more importantly, works with the agencies to ensure rider and staff satisfaction as the program onboards, and continues in its tenure. This is achieved through understanding the partner’s goals and working with them to find the best solution for their organization.
About the Role
You will be joining a team in start-up mode with the support of a larger parent company behind them. You’ll be part of a team laying the foundation and processes for what will eventually be an extensive transportation service for non-profits and government organizations across the country.
- A desire to explore - you are genuinely curious about people, social impact, and technology
- Experience in SAAS
- Persistence and an ability to influence
- Adaptability to new situations and can think on your feet
- Experience working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Consistently exceed expectations
- Enthusiasm with a competitive drive to win
- An entrepreneurial spirit and are a natural hustler
- A collaborative spirit.
- A high degree of technical aptitude.
- Excellent customer service skills
What you'll do
- Translate pain points into fixes and build a ride experience that aligns with partner needs.
- Be a strong voice for customer experience and feedback to internal teams to help keep a customer-focused culture as we grow.
- Build authentic, lasting relationships with partners with a mutual concern for their success.
- Maintain and update existing accounts to create greater efficiencies.
- Manage cross-functional projects with great attention to detail.
- Facilitate meetings and deliver product trainings with external organizations.
- Provide process improvement solutions to create team efficiencies.
- Drive partner on-boarding, implementation and consultation with multiple stakeholders.
Why You’ll Love Working at On the Go
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at On the Go embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We are data driven. Creating solutions to lead our organization and our partners is what we do -- every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and make changes, even if it’s inconvenient. Everyone is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our riders and partners and connected through our vision of being client centered.
- We are all On the Go – On the Go is our people, together meeting our goals and providing the very best ride experience.
- You will be proud to say that you work for On the Go and will know that the work you do brings freedom of transportation to under served communities every day.
- 1-2 years of relevant technical experience, preferably SaaS
- Bachelor Degree (preferred) or equivalent experience
- Understanding of industry best practices around support services delivery
- Core competencies include leadership, people management, customer service experience, process management, data analysis, problem solving, effective communication, well developed presentation skills, business acumen, and technical aptitude
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning complex customer solutions at the executive and department levels
- Outstanding cross-organization collaboration skills
- Highly organized, assertive and self-directed business style, with strong ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Results oriented
- Operating with a sense of urgency
- Ability to handle high pressure customer situation
- Proficiency in CRM systems
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Ability to work varied hours
Benefits for this position include, but not limited to, a 401(k) plan, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and holiday benefits.
Ready to Move Forward:
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to the following email addresses; MelissaB@careasy.org.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Please, no phone calls. Please, principals only. Relocation is not provided.
About On the Go
On the Go is a nationally recognized and award-winning program of Charitable Adult Rides & Services (CARS), a nonprofit that supports thousands of organizations across the U.S. and Canada.
On the Go is committed to improving lives with comprehensive transportation solutions that increase independence, social connection, and access to essential services. On the Go partners with organizations across the country to provide a dependable rider-centered experience and customized solutions.
About CARS (Charitable Adult Rides & Services)
CARS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based out of San Diego, California. Founded in 2003 as a means to provide additional funding to the programs and services of Jewish Family Service, CARS soon began accepting vehicle donations to help other nonprofits raise extra revenue. What began as a company of just a few employees accepting a few vehicle donations per day, has grown into a well-respected leader in the nonprofit industry. Today, we are partnered with over 5,000 nonprofits and are expanding our fundraising efforts so we can continue to provide additional revenue to our amazing nonprofit partners. CARS' success stems from our dedication to exceptional donor service, our ability to maximize each donation, and the extensive marketing support we provide to our partners to help sustain their programs. Come work at CARS and be our partner in Moving Forward Together. To learn more about CARS, please visit careasy.org.